Tree service in La Porte, TX
Are you looking for a professional, reliable, experienced tree service company?
If so, you've come to the right place.
We provide quality shade tree pruning and tree removal, along with several other tree services. We provide tree removal, tree trimming and pruning, tree fertilization, tree planting, plant health care, and tree storm preparation. Our trees services are designed for your property with proactive and preventative solutions to ensure the natural beauty of your trees to keep them thriving. We provide trees care service for residential, commercial and home owner associations. We provide quality shade tree pruning and removal, along with several other tree services.
We provide proactive solutions to keep your trees healthy, like pruning and trimming. Our goal is the natural beauty of your trees by giving them a trimming or pruning service that will maintain their health. This includes storm preparation for any type of storm event that may occur locally as well as fertilization to promote new growth on select areas of the property. Our team has experience with residential, commercial and home owner associations that are looking for more information about our services so please contact us today if you have any questions!
One Small Tree Service Company that does it all:
-Tree Removal & Storm Preparation (Removal)
-Shade Tree Pruning (Trimming)
-Tree Planting (Planting)
-Tree Fertilization (& Health Care)
We'll take care of your trees - and everything around them.
We specialize in all things tree-related - from root to tip. We offer a full range of services, including: Trimming, pruning, fertilizing and planting new trees; removing dead or diseased ones; caring for those that are neglected by homeowners.
Tree care is important, but it can be hard to find a good company.
With so many tree service companies out there, how do you know which one to choose? You don't want to get ripped off or have your trees damaged by inexperienced workers. We're the best choice for La Porte residents because we offer free estimates and are fully licensed and insured. Our team of experts will come out and give you an honest assessment of what needs to be done with your trees, then provide a fair quote for the work. We also guarantee our workmanship! Call us today for more!
Why work with us?:
- Save time, money and hassle by having one company do it all.
- You'll have peace of mind knowing your trees are in good hands.
- Your trees will be loved like they deserve to be loved.
- You can enjoy the view again without worrying about your tree's health.
- Save money on your electric bill
- Enjoy the shade and beauty of our trees year round.
- Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Support local business and jobs in La Porte, TX
After your purchase, you may feel delight, relief, or even excitement knowing that you have found the best service provider for your needs.
Trees can provide a wide range of benefits for your home and property. They may also improve the quality and aesthetic of your property. Some other important services we provide include: we can thoroughly assess the current condition of your trees; we can identify potential risks to the trees; we can provide proper advice for how best to maintain your trees, dependent on their size and location. Trees often provide shade from sunlight which is important during hot months. The shade also protects from wind damage that could be caused by strong winds that might sway tree branches. Tree shadows help to decrease temperature in hotter months as well as lower water evaporation rates from soil.
If you have any questions about our company, please feel free to contact us today!
Some benefits of working with us:
- Your trees will be healthier and more beautiful.
- They'll provide shade for your property.
- You'll have a sense of pride in the beauty of your home or business.
- You can enjoy spending time outside again, without worrying about how it will affect the health of your trees.
- Your kids can play outside without having to worry about getting hurt from falling branches or tree roots that are too close to the ground.
- Our services will help your trees grow healthier
- Our prices are reasonable and competitive
- We'll remove the tree from the property with minimal inconvenience to you or our surrounding neighbors, thereby minimizing impact to traffic flow
- Tree removal is a rewarding experience for homeowners, as they're left feeling accomplished
Tree services are not for people who want to do things on their own. Tree services are for people that want experts to care for their trees. Most people buy tree services in the spring. This is because it is when the trees start to grow and need work. Ever wondered what tree servicing would entail? Well, you are not alone. It is a common question for homeowners or business owners who are interested in improving the quality of their property by investing in some tree services. If this sounds like you, read on to learn more about our company and the benefits of working with us.
There are many reasons why customers choose us as their tree service providers year after year. First of all, we have many years of experience under our belt so you can trust that your tree will be handled properly. Other companies may claim to have an extensive background but they do not possess the same level of knowledge and expertise as we do. You can always ask for references if you have any concerns.
La Porte, TX is a city where you don't have to go far for big trees. Even with the fast pace of urbanization in America's fourth biggest state, many homes still have large trees that are now decades old. This puts homeowners at risk of losing these treasured trees to storm damage or neglect.
When you need tree service in La Porte , give us a call. We bring many years of combined experience to help save your tree and keep it healthy year after year.
We excel at everything from pruning and fertilizing to removing hazardous limbs before they fall on your home or start blocking sunlight. We are a tree service in La Porte, TX that is dedicated to providing you with the best customer experience possible. We love what we do because helping our clients improve their lives is rewarding.
We know how much you care about your home and family's safety and well-being, so we go above and beyond on every project. Our team of skilled arborists will give your property the TLC it needs to look wonderful for years to come. From trimming an unruly tree to performing major excavation work, you can count on us to complete whatever job you hire us for quickly and efficiently. We'll also recycle any wood or brush removed from your yard at no extra cost.
Welcome to the best tree service in La Porte, TX. Our business was founded on the principles of reliability and integrity, and this has resulted in very strong relationships with our clients. We are not satisfied until you are completely satisfied with your tree removal or pruning job. When you choose us for tree service, you can be confident that we will stand behind our work 100%. If any aspect of our service does not meet your expectations, then contact us immediately so that we can resolve the situation.
Because all of our employees are well-versed in customer service, they know how to handle complaints promptly and efficiently. Trees provide shade and beauty to homes, but they can also cause damage if their branches grow too close to the power lines. Some trees may even become hazardous during storms or high winds.
Tree care done right, every time.
What happens after the trees are gone: tips for maintaining your property's new openness
As we all know, trees are a key component of any property. They provide shade and beauty, they offer privacy and protection from winds and storms. But what if you don't have any trees on your property? What do you need to know about caring for it now that the trees are gone?
It's not as complicated as it might seem at first glance, though there will certainly be some adjustments to make in order to maintain the new openness. Here are some simple tips for keeping your home looking its best after the tree removal process is complete:
1) Mow regularly - This seems like an obvious one but it's also important. The lawn should be mowed every 3-4 weeks during peak growing season (spring through fall) and every 4-6 weeks during the off-seasons. Mowing not only keeps your grass healthy, it also prevents weeds from sprouting up in its place.
2) Water wisely - Your goal should be to keep your lawn damp but never waterlogged. Limit watering to late evening or early morning hours so that the top inch of soil can dry throughout the day before you water again. Also, choose a smart irrigation method that allows you to take advantage of rainfall runoff while conserving water. If you're using sprinklers, set them on a timer to avoid over-watering your lawn unnecessarily. You may also want to consider installing rain or moisture sensors so they'll turn off automatically when there's enough precipitation.
3) Feed your grass - You should feed your lawn in the early spring, after it has begun to green up again. For particularly damaged areas you may need to fertilize more frequently (up to 3 times per month). Stick with a fertilizer that's specifically created for use on lawns and follow the dosage instructions so you don't risk burning or overfeeding your grass.
4) Cultivate a healthy lawn - Maintaining a healthy lawn with regular hand weeding and aeration will help to prevent any bare patches from appearing. In addition, you'll need to spend some time each month cutting out dead or diseased grass blades as well as those that are creeping into your garden beds (or lawns).
5) Consider new landscaping options - There are plenty of other plants that can thrive in your new environment without blocking the light for your grasses. If necessary, consult our pros about which ones would be best suited for this particular plot of land. You may want to opt for an ornamental grass, a flowering plant like a chrysanthemum or even a miniature tree, depending on your tastes and space.
6) Maintain an eye on your trees - Now that there are no large trees shading them from the sunlight, it's important to keep your lawn in good shape so you don't have problems with bare patches in the future. You should also begin keeping tabs on any trees that were touched by branches during the tree removal process. If they look unhealthy after a few months have passed, consider consulting our arborists about pruning options if it seems necessary.
7) Become familiar with local laws - Before you go full-steam ahead with any of these maintenance activities or landscaping plans, make sure that you're in compliance with all local regulations or restrictions. You'll also want to check into your city's ordinances surrounding the removal of trees from private property. Some areas have strict regulations regarding when and how older trees can be removed, especially if they're a certain size or age.
8) Enjoy your new front yard! - Now that you know everything there is to know about keeping your new property in good shape, it should be smooth sailing! Use these tips to help keep up with the maintenance on a regular basis so that nothing interferes with all the benefits of living in a sunnier space. Also, feel free to call us if you need any advice!
10 reasons you may need a tree service
This blog post is about one of the most important services in your life. Trees are an integral part of our environment, they provide us with oxygen and shade, they make our homes more beautiful and comfortable to live in. But trees can also pose a danger to people who don’t take care of them or know how to deal with them when they become dangerous. So why might you need tree service? Here are 10 reasons:
1) To trim overgrown branches that may be blocking light into your home or property;
2) To remove dead or diseased limbs that could fall on your house;
3) To remove invasive species like vines which could damage the health of the tree;
4) For safety reasons if there is a dangerous limb hanging above your home or car;
5) To remove trees that are obstructing your view of the landscape, house, or other property;
6) For tree planting and care;
7) To provide you with a comprehensive report on the health of the trees on your property;
8) To reduce storm damage for homes in areas hit by frequent storms;
9) For ongoing maintenance like cutting grass around the base of the tree to prevent weed growth and soil erosion; and finally,
10) If you plan to sell your house it is important to make sure there are no dangerous conditions which might result in injury. Make sure there are no dead trees. If there are dead trees you could be held liable for any injuries that result from them falling. In addition, you may be required to have a tree service come out and remove the dead trees before you can sell your house.
Make sure to ask for references. Many of our customers say they found us through a reference from a friend or family member. You can also check with your local Better Business Bureau for complaints against individual companies if you are concerned about unsatisfactory work being done on your home. For example, some companies will cut corners by not putting bark back around the base of the tree after trimming it, which helps prevent weed growth and soil erosion. So instead of more beautiful landscaping, you end up with weeds growing right next to the tree exposing it to soil erosion.
Do your research before you hire a company. Ask for references and check them, ask how long they have been in business, what types of services they offer, what methods are used to carry out their work, how much training employees have received, if any safety precautions are taken during the operation. Also make sure the company belongs to an association like ISA (International Society Of Arboriculture) or TCIA (Tree Care Industry Association). These associations provide additional training and certification for their members as well as maintaining high standards for membership. Make sure the company has liability insurance to protect yourself in case anything happens during their service which causes damage or injury. If an accident does that damages both property and equipment then that is not the companies fault and they will be covered.
Last but not least, make sure you are comfortable with the arborist who comes to give you an estimate. It's likely that this person will come multiple times so it's important to like them and feel comfortable around them. If you think their rates are high or low try talking to a few other companies for comparison purposes. See if there is anyone in particular at the company that you trust, whether it's because of their friendly nature, professional appearance, thoroughness in explaining what needs to be done, etc. Finally ask questions! Ask how long they have been in business? How many employees do they have? What methods do they use for any given job? What training do they have? How much experience do they have? What equipment will be used on my property? How long will the job take and when will it start?
Make sure to look up at least a couple of companies, get a few quotes if you can, check references. If you're not comfortable with any company walk away from the deal. It's better to stay safe than sorry. Safety should always come first!
What to do when a tree falls on your house
If a tree falls on your house, there are a few things you need to do:
1. Stay calm and assess the situation. Make sure no one is injured and that the tree isn't blocking any exits.
2. Call 911 if anyone is injured or if the tree is blocking an exit.
3. If the tree is resting on power lines, stay back and call your utility company. Do not try to remove the tree yourself.
4. If the tree is not resting on power lines, begin removing branches and debris from your home. Use caution when doing this as there may be nails or other sharp objects in the branches.
5. Once the immediate danger has passed, call a tree service to remove the tree from your property. Depending on the size of the tree, this may be a job for professionals.
If you have a tree on your property that is in danger of falling, it's important to take action before it's too late. Call a tree service to have them assess the situation and advise you on what needs to be done. In some cases, it may be necessary to have the tree removed before it falls and causes damage.
A tree falling on your house can be a traumatic event. If a tree falls on your house, take the following steps:
1. Check for injuries. Make sure that everyone in the house is okay. If there are any injuries, seek medical help immediately.
2. Assess the damage to the house. Make sure that the tree did not cause any structural damage to the house. If there is any damage, contact a contractor to fix it.
3. Clean up the mess. Remove the tree from the house and clean up any debris caused by the fall.
4. File a claim with your insurance company. Contact your insurance company and file a claim for damages caused by the fallen tree.
5. Move out of the house, if necessary. If the fallen tree caused any structural damage to the house, you may need to move out until it is fixed.
If you follow these steps, you will be able to handle a tree falling on your house safely and efficiently.
You know that old saying, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." That's particularly true when it comes to trees. In the wintertime, you should make sure your tree has plenty of water and mulch around the root zone in order to prevent any problems. In the summer months, keep an eye out for bugs like aphids or scale insects, which can be treated with insecticidal soap. If you notice any leaf drop or branches dying off on one side of a tree, this could indicate damage from animals such as deer or raccoons feeding on it at night; if not removed by hand or with netting, these animals will eventually kill the entire tree. Finally, don't forget about pruning! Cutting back dead or damaged branches will help keep your tree healthy and looking good.
But even with all of this preventive maintenance, sometimes trees do still fall over. What should you do if a tree falls on your house? If the tree is small enough, you may be able to move it yourself. If not, call a professional tree service to remove it for you. Removing a fallen tree can be a dangerous job, so make sure you hire a reputable company with experienced professionals. The last thing you want is for someone to get injured trying to take down a tree that's just landed on your roof! Once the tree is removed, take a look at the damage to your home. If there are any broken windows or holes in the roof, you'll need to repair them as soon as possible.
If you take care of your trees and are prepared for the occasional accident, you can rest assured that your home will be safe from any falling trees. For more information on tree service, contact a company like us.
Tree removal: when is it necessary?
When it comes to our trees, many of us are unsure when to call in the professionals for tree removal.
Is it a necessary step?
And if so, when is the right time to take it?
In this blog post, we'll explore when tree removal might be necessary and offer some tips on how to know when it's time.
We hope you find the information useful!
When might it be necessary to call for tree removal?
Tree removal is commonly thought of as an extreme step and should only be taken when absolutely necessary. We'll explore some scenarios in which we might want to think about calling the professionals:
- If a tree has grown too big and poses risk for damage to home or property
-If a dead, diseased, hazardous, or decaying tree is posing an imminent threat
-To make way for construction (i.e. new building)
-For aesthetic reasons (i.e. if the trees don't fit your landscaping design plan)
If a tree has grown too big and poses a risk for damage to your home or property, it might be necessary to call in the professionals for tree removal.
This can be a tricky decision, as you don't want to take unnecessary steps - but at the same time, you don't want to wait until it's too late and there's already been damage done.
If a dead, diseased, hazardous, or decaying tree is posing an imminent threat, it's definitely time to call in the professionals. These trees can be dangerous not just to your property but also to people and animals nearby. It's important to take action before things get worse.
To make way for construction (i.e. a new building) or for aesthetic reasons (i.e. if you don't like the trees in your landscaping design plan), tree removal might be necessary as well. Some trees can actually interfere with new construction, and some tree services will offer planting services (along with other services like tree trimming) as well to help you replace the tree at a later date.
Different scenarios call for different solutions - but it's usually best to wait and see if the branches grow thinner on their own first before taking action - and always avoid damaging any branches if possible!
When is it not necessary?
Tree removal isn't required for every scenario that calls for trimming or thinning of branches, though we sometimes think it is because we aren't sure what else to do when a poor quality branch appears on our trees.
There are a couple of scenarios in which you might actually want to make the decision not to remove it:
- If the branch is growing more vertically than horizontally
-If there's still plenty of foliage and new growth on the tree
-If it's only one branch and doesn't pose any risk for damage (most trees can safely grow with just one diseased, dead, or problem branch)
When a tree has grown too big and poses risk for damage to your home or property - but there are no immediate signs of danger such as decay or rot - then it might be better to wait and see how things develop. Just because a tree looks like it has grown too big doesn't mean it's immediately dangerous.
If a branch is growing more vertically than horizontally, it might be possible to just trim off the top and leave the bottom as-is. If the tree still looks healthy and there's plenty of foliage, you could even wait until it grows back!
And if you've got one diseased branch on your otherwise healthy tree, you might want to explore options such as pruning or removal with a professional arborist before taking action. They can look at your trees and determine whether this option is viable or not for your specific situation.
When in doubt - call in a professional arborist!
Tree service isn't always necessary but it's definitely something we recommend exploring if unsure about what else to do when disturbing changes appear on your trees.
A professional arborist can help your trees maintain their health and beauty for years to come - so if you're not sure what to do, it's definitely time to call in the experts!
How to care for trees in the fall
As the weather cools and leaves begin to turn, it's time to think about what you'll be doing with your trees.
Every year, we see a lot of homeowners who have neglected their trees for many months and are now in need of a professional tree care service. The good news is that there are some simple steps you can take now to avoid needing these services.
In the fall, before any leaves have fallen from your trees or empty branches have been stripped bare by winter winds, there are certain tasks you should perform to protect your trees through the cold season ahead. One of those is to inspect for dead wood and take out all diseased limbs that pose a threat to the rest of the tree.
Dead wood will attract disease and insects, so removing it now will ensure that these pests do not spread throughout your tree and kill it. Diseased branches should be removed as soon as they are spotted to keep them from encroaching upon healthy areas of your tree. Additionally, if you see any broken or damaged parts on a limb, those can also be cut away during this time for safety reasons.
If you have a tree that is still in full summer leaf, now is a great time to rake the leaves and dispose of them instead of waiting for them to accumulate. Leaves left on the ground will be much more likely to damage your tree during strong wind storms as they fall.
You can also use this opportunity to consider some simple pruning of trees if it's something you do every year. Light trimming can help some trees stay healthy, but it's important not to cut away too much foliage — especially if your tree doesn't naturally shed its leaves in autumn — because doing so will strip your tree of sunlight and allow diseases and insects into the area.
If these tasks aren't things you typically handle on an annual basis (or perhaps even if they are), you might consider scheduling a consultation with your local arborist for some professional advice. La Porte tree service companies can help you choose the right course of action, and they can perform all tree care activities for you. La Porte tree care professionals will also ensure that your trees are protected from preventable damage during winter storms.
Here at La Porte Tree Service , we here to make sure that your trees — no matter what kind — stay strong and healthy throughout La Porte's changing seasons and for many years to come. If you'd like further information on La Porte nursery services or would like a consultation with one of our La Porte landscaping professionals, contact us today! We're always happy to answer any questions you might have.
No matter what you choose to do, the most important step is to simply get out and look at your trees. A little bit of time spent now can save you tons of money on repairs later!
The cost of tree services: what to expect
When it comes to the cost of tree services, there is a lot of variation depending on the size and scope of the project. Here is a general idea of what you can expect to pay:
-Tree trimming or pruning: $75-$150 per hour
-Tree removal: $75-$450 depending on the size and complexity of the job
-Stump grinding: $75-$350, depending on the size of stump
-Chipping branches: $50-$100 per hour
Keep in mind that these are just average prices, and costs can vary depending on your location. Always be sure to get quotes from multiple providers before choosing a service.
One important thing to keep in mind when considering the cost of tree services is that the price is often worth it in terms of safety and peace of mind. A well-maintained tree can add beauty and value to your property, while a neglected tree can be a safety hazard. Professional tree services will make sure your trees are healthy and safe, which can save you time, money, and hassle in the long run.
So if you're considering hiring a tree service, be sure to weigh the cost against the benefits. You may find that it's a wise investment for your property. Thanks for reading!
When you need to have trees on your property trimmed, removed or treated for pests, you will likely need to hire a tree service. Tree services can be expensive, but there are ways to reduce the cost. In this blog post, we will explore what you can expect to pay for different types of tree services and how to get the best price.
The cost of trimming trees depends on the height and complexity of the job. Generally, you can expect to pay between $50 and $150 per hour for trimming services. If you need a large tree removed, the cost will be much higher. The average cost to remove a medium-sized tree is around $300, but it can range from $100 to $1,000 or more depending on the size and location of the tree. Treatment for pests or diseases can also be expensive, with costs ranging from $75 to $200 per visit.
One way to reduce the cost of tree services is to do some of the work yourself. For example, you can trim smaller trees yourself with a chainsaw or pole saw. However, it is important to be aware of the risks involved in trimming trees and to take safety precautions. If you are not comfortable doing the work yourself, it is best to leave it to the professionals.
Another way to save money on tree services is to get multiple quotes from different companies. It is important to compare prices carefully, as there can be a lot of variation in rates. Make sure you ask about any hidden fees or charges, and be sure to get a written estimate before hiring a company.
By knowing what to expect, you can budget for tree services and get the best price possible. For more information on tree services, please visit our website or contact us today. We would be happy to answer any questions you have.